*** class is canceled***Reproduction tiles with relief with Angela Pistrucci
Time & Location
About The Class
The Clay Hub Collective is Happy to announce that Angela Pistrucci will be teaching a Beginners Relief class, April 19th 2020. One Day workshop packed full of information.
This beginners class will focus on one simple relief project incorporating the main types of sculpting.
Morning 9:30 to 12noon
- Discussion of 3 types of relief
- 3 main processes to achieve relief or textural effects
- Demonstration on types of relief
- Participants work on high to low relief for a tile
- will be making a small image for molding and make the mold
Lunch 12noon to 12:30
- Understanding different materials – benefits and restrictions
- Participants work on project
- Patterns, designs and reproductions.
- release relief from mold and reproduce on tile.
Suggested supplies: The Clay Hub supplies K20 kemper tool, M100-6 Japanese brush ( must have)
Optional loop tools.
Angela Pistrucci’s Introduction to Relief for Beginners $120.00 Plus clay $10.00 CKK6 at the studio
Min: 6 Max: 12
- Angela's class $10 CKK6 clay$130$1300$0