Good news we are happy to be able to schedule a few classes. Space will be limited up to 5 students with Covid protocols in place. Everyone must ware a mask to partake in classes please. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
We ask that you bring your own Aprons, hand towels and plastic to cover your work to classes, to take home after you are finished.
Also a small tip: clay and long nails don't get along very well. :)
Due to covid protocols class sizes are cut in half. To make it worth while for our valuable instructors and to have classes for you to take, we needed to raise our weekly class prices $5.00 a week. Thank you for your understanding and support.
- Mon., Jul. 12The Clay Hub Collective
- Sat., Jul. 24The Clay Hub Collective
- Sat., Aug. 14The Clay Hub Collective
- Mon., Aug. 23The Clay Hub CollectiveAug. 23, 1:00 p.m. PDT – Aug. 27, 3:30 p.m. PDTThe Clay Hub Collective, 2375 Koksilah Rd, Duncan, BC V9L 6M5, CanadaClass is full at this time, please send an email to theclayhubcollective with your contact information: Name, Phone, email. In the subject line you will need to add this wording: Wait list, teachers name, and the class you are wanting to be added to. Thank you.
- Sat., Sep. 11The Clay Hub Collective
- Sat., Oct. 02The Clay Hub Collective
- Sat., Nov. 13The Clay Hub Collective