Sun, Oct 30|
( class is sold out) Raku One Day Workshop with Linda Helms
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Duncan, 2375 Koksilah Rd, Duncan, BC V9L 6M5, Canada
About The Class
I am pleased to be able to offer a one day Raku workshop Sunday Oct 30th from 9am to 4pm
Participants will need to have prior wheel throwing or hand building experience and there will be a limit of 7participants for this Work shop
Guidelines: You will work independently before Oct 30th creating your pieces.
- 4 pieces per partcipant to be glazed prior to the day of firing.Glazing date is Saturday Oct 29th 12:30 to 2:30pm.
The size of our kiln requires limits to the size of your pieces
- Maximum height for all pieces is 10 inches bisqued
- Maximum width for symmetrical wheelthrown or handbuilt pieces are 4 inches
- Maximum length and width for oblong/oval shapes are 6 inches by 3 inches
- Maximum length, width and depth for flatter wall type pieces are 7x7x2 inches.
( The flatter pieces will need to be able to stand on one side against the interior of the kiln for firing)
- Participants are encouraged to try a variety of shapes for their own personal enjoyment and learning of this process.
In studio guidence from : Cathi, & Tanis
Note: Covid 19 protocols, Masks are still manditory in the studio, sanitize when entering the studio. the instructor will supply sanitized tools. Bring your own apron and hand towels to take home please.
Instructor: Linda Helms
Intermediate skill level
Min: 4 Max: 6 ( wait list available)
Once registered you will need a copy of this reciept to show to the monitor to get your bag of clay.
Cost: $ 100 plus, WSO raku clay $44.29 a bag, Total: 144.29 +GST
Email Linda if class is full to be added to her wait list. firstname.lastname@example.org
2251,Linda,Raku,WSO,144.29$144.29Tax: +$7.21 GSTSold Out
This event is sold out