Sun, Feb 09|
The Clay Hub Collective
Introduction to Relief for Beginners by Angela Pistrucci
Time & Location
Feb 09, 2020, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Clay Hub Collective, 2375 Koksilah Rd, Duncan, BC V9L 6M5, Canada
About The Class
The Clay Hub Collective is Happy to announce that Angela Pistrucci will be teaching a Beginners Relief class, February 9th 2020. One Day workshop packed full of information.
This beginners class will focus on one simple relief project incorporating the main types of sculpting.
Morning 9:30 to 12noon
- Discussion of 3 types of relief
- 3 main processes to achieve relief or textural effects
- Demonstration on types of relief
- Participants work on high to low relief
Lunch 12noon to 12:30
- Understanding different materials – benefits and restrictions
- Participants work on project
- Patterns, designs and reproductions.
Suggested supplies: K20 kemper tool, M100-6 Japanese brush ( must have)
Optional loop tools. The Clay Hub supplies the rest.
Angela Pistrucci’s Introduction to Relief for Beginners $120.00 all materials included.
Min: 6 Max: 12
Angela's relief class$120.00