Sun, May 01|
Raku One Day Workshop with Linda Helms
Class is full at this time please send an email to theclayhubcollective.com with your contact information: Name, phone, email. In the subject line you will need to add this wording: Wait list, The teachers name and the class you are wanting to be add to. Thank you.
Time & Location
May 01, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Duncan, 2375 Koksilah Rd, Duncan, BC V9L 6M5, Canada
About The Class
I am pleased to be able to offer a one day Raku workshop Sunday May 1st /22 from 9am to 4pm
Participants will need to have prior wheel throwing or hand building experience and there will be a limit of 7participants for this Work shop
Guidelines: You will work independently before May 1st creating your pieces.
- 4 pieces per partcipant to be glazed prior to the day of firing.Glazing date is Saturday April 30th 12:30 to 2:30pm.
The size of our kiln requires limits to the size of your pieces
- Maximum height for all pieces is 10 inches bisqued
- Maximum width for symmetrical wheelthrown or handbuilt pieces are 4 inches
- Maximum length and width for oblong/oval shapes are 6 inches by 3 inches
- Maximum length, width and depth for flatter wall type pieces are 7x7x2 inches.
( The flatter pieces will need to be able to stand on one side against the interior of the kiln for firing)
- Participants are encouraged to try a variety of shapes for their own personal enjoyment and learning of this process.
In studio guidence from : Cathi, & Tanis
Note: Covid 19 protocals in place: PROOF OF DOUBLE VACCINATION REQUIRED to attend the class. Masks must be wore in the studio, sanitize when entering the studio. the instructor will supply sanitized tools. Bring your own apron and hand towels to take home please.
Instructor: Linda Helms
Intermediate skill level
Min: 4 Max: 7 ( wait list available)
Once registered you will need a copy of this reciept to show to the monitor to get your bag of clay.
Cost: $ 46.00 plus, WSO raku clay $44.29 a bag, Total: 90.29 +GST
- Ticket type
+$4.51 GSTTax: +$4.51 GSTSold Out
This event is sold out