Throwing Intensive With Michael (Mondays & Thursdays)
Time & Location
About The Class
This is a class for those new to the potter’s wheel, as well as potters who want to develop good basic habits for centering the clay and pulling even-walled cylinders. Discover techniques that will help you make pots that are strong and true:
· Maintaining stability in your hands and arms
· Opening the clay properly and efficiently
· Keeping the rim centered
· Collaring to make taller cylinders
· Trimming to make well balanced pots
· Waxing, glazing and firing
Two classes a week will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and establish good habits.
Above all, come prepared to have a ton of fun!!
Mondays and Thursdays - July 9 - 26
7:00 – 9:30 pm
$150 plus the cost of clay($28 or $34)
- 6 classes$150$1500$0